|An estimated 3 million people in the US have celiac disease, yet 2.4 million are undiagnosed. There is a critical need to raise funds for research, education and advocacy for treatments and a cure. And that is where you can play an active role with Team Gluten-Free, the community fundraising program supporting Celiac Disease Foundation's mission to improve the lives of all people affected by celiac disease and gluten-sensitivity.|
Ask 10 Friends to Donate $10 in the Fight Against Celiac Disease. Run, Bike, Walk, or Host an Event. Use Your Talents to Drive Diagnosis, Treatment and a Cure.
It has never been easier to fundraise. Join today and you will have access to:
- An online fundraising page with a personalized URL, where you can tell your story and event details, upload a photo, and share directly to Facebook.
- Your Headquarters, where you can manage your personal page, upload contacts, send emails and track donations.
- A Team Gluten-Free Fundraising Guide with tips and tricks on being a successful fundraiser.
- Use of Team Gluten-Free branding, including logos and signage.
- Guidance from Celiac Disease Foundation staff including a welcome kit with a free t-shirt and the necessary tools to get started.